Established in 1955, with more than half a century of manufacturing experience, the company is a modern Lithuanian garment manufacturer with ~200 employees and a monthly capacity of about 1 million minutes.
The company strategy is to manufacture garments of high technologies, requiring not only the knowledge of the sewing process but also product development, technology know-how, sourcing, certification procedures, etc.
The main company products are:
- various protective and safety clothing
- military, defense uniforms
- active sportswear and leisurewear (skiing, mountaineering, hunting, etc.)
- functional fashion.
The company provides CM (cut, make), CMT (cut, make, and trim) services: cutting, sewing, seam sealing, embroidery or heat seal badging, heat applied reflective tapes. The factory is equipped with "Gerber" laying and cutting machines, embroidery machines, seam sealing machines, universal, special, and automatic pattern template machines.
Golden Gore-Tex® manufacturer certificate enables to produce allGore-Tex® 2L and 3L laminates according to Gore-Tex® garment-making procedures and standards.
The company has free capacities and is seeking to expand production for export more. Therefore it is looking for foreign partners in Scandinavia, Germany, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, etc. to work under the manufacturing and subcontracting agreement.
Advantages & innovations
- More than 65 years of experience.
- Being part of a well-known Lithuanian capital group of companies.
- Well equipped factory.
- Wide range of CM and CMT services.
- Computerized order management system ensures quick and fluent product coordination.
- Golden Gore-Tex® Manufacturer and Crosstech certificate.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems.
- Flexibility: making from small (100 pieces) to big volumes.
- Short deliveries.
Stage of development
Already on the market
The company has free manufacturing capacities and therefore is seeking to increase production for export. It is looking for long-term partners that would be interested in manufacturing or subcontracting services of technical garments: outerwear, military clothing, protective and safety clothing, active sportswear and leisurewear, and other that type of products.