Open for Discussion
A central action in the European SME Strategy is to upgrade the Enterprise Europe Network, (‘the Network’).
With grants for the current Network due to expire at the end of 2021 in line with the expiration of its parent programme, the EU Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs (COSME), the European Commission is now looking for proposals for the next Network, initially for the period from 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2025. This Network will be funded under the new Single Market Programme (SMP), which succeeds the COSME Programme.
The scope of this call is to set up and ensure the upgraded functioning of Enterprise Europe Network in the period 1 January 2022 until 30 June 2025 by selecting the consortia that will make up the Network. With a total of EUR 164.5 M, the call aims at improving SMEs competitiveness, sustainability, and digitalisation resilience.
The Network should contribute to the objectives of the SMP by improving thecompetitiveness and sustainability of SMEs in Europe and promoting entrepreneurship.
It should do so notably by:
- Assisting them to become more economically, environmentally and socially sustainable;
- Supporting their digitalisation and greater resilience to shocks;
- Supporting their innovation and innovation processes;
- Facilitating their access to the Single Market and third country markets;
- Helping them to cooperate and where appropriate integrate with local, regional, national and European clusters and industrial ecosystems and global value chains.
It should promote EU policies and programmes and, by collecting valuable feedback from SMEs on the effectiveness of EU policies, provide a link between SMEs and EU
policy making. Finally, it should ensure the visibility, recognition and local awareness of its activities.
How to present your proposal?
Typical applicants are organisations with a proven experience to provide business nsupport services to SMEs.
You can read more info about elegible criterias here:
For more information on how to apply, go to the EU Funding and Tenders Portal: