The Slovenian company has a tradition of operating in the food / HORECA sector since 1967, when the company started its activity as a "garage" company. In 1991, the company expanded its business and began roasting and selling coffee with its own production. In 1996, the company became the largest private coffee roastery in Slovenia and began to conquer the European market, the USA, Russia, the countries of the former Yugoslavia and also exported to China. Coffee beans are supplied directly from verified growers of their own plantations in the heart of Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala and Vietnam.
Today, the company has a modern roastery in which it roasts and packs coffee under its own brand as well as for other brands (white label) and personalized packaging. They offer coffee for retail chains, caterers and coffee for coffee machines (at home or in the offices).
The company also wants to market its coffee by offering practical coffee machines developed in cooperation with their business partners using coffee pad technology.
These handy coffee machines have many advantages over classic ones, so they are increasingly popular and suitable for everyday use in small cafes, offices, ice cream shops, hotels, restaurants, agritourisms, bed and breakfast, night clubs, seasonal kiosks, camping sites, holiday villages, gyms, sport clubs, swimming pools, lodges, street vendors, food trucks etc.
The company is looking for distributors or commercial agents to market and sell their appliances on the basis of a distribution or commercial agency agreement.
Advantages & innovations
The advantages of a Slovenian company and their services / products are:
- Many years of experience in roasting, packaging and selling coffee
- Guaranteed high quality coffee with verified origin and from verified growers
- Developed quality coffee machine with coffee pad technology, which allows easy use, provides quality coffee drinks and only organic waste that can be composted
The advantages of handy coffee machines over traditional machines are:
- Convenient coffee machines that ensure constant and high quality of produced coffee beverages
- No oxidation and no bad aftertastes in the coffee drinks
- No specific preparation is needed
- Practical, quick and easy to make
- Zero waste and time saving
- No need of machine maintenance
- No need to clean the machine every day
- No coffee grinder needed
- Space saving
- Precise cost per dose
- No need of water connection
- machine can be placed wherever you want
- Power saving
Stage of development
Already on the market
The company is looking for distributors or commercial agents among micro, small, medium companies who would market and sell coffee machines with the use of coffee pads for a Slovenian company.
The role of the sought-after partner will be to market and sell coffee machines to end customers such as small cafes, offices, ice cream shops, hotels, restaurants, agri-tourisms, bed and breakfast, night clubs, seasonal kiosks, camping sites, holiday villages, gyms, sports clubs, swimming pools, lodges, street vendors, food trucks etc. and providing the necessary after-sales services.